I won’t be following the rules exactly since I’m not tagging anyone and I’m not coming up with any questions either.
Ten things about me:
1. I haven’t been to an Orioles game in 13 years.
2. It takes me forever to read a book. I rarely sit down and read anymore, but I love books.
3. I used to collect baseball cards. Mostly Derek Jeter, Alex Rodriguez and Oriole players.
4. I also used to collect Barbie dolls.
5. I’m mostly a girly-girl, but I can be a little tomboyish too.
6. When I was little I wanted to marry a vampire. Not much has changed.
7. When I was little I also wanted to be a vampire when I grew up. Again, not much has changed.
8. I worry too much over little things.
9. I wore braces, but my teeth are crooked again.
10. Right now I have an addiction to Pumpkin Spice Oreo cookies.
1. If you could learn to do anything, what would it be? Dance. (yes I watch too much Dancing with the Stars, lol)
2. What would you name the autobiography of your life? Tale of a Clumsy Girl
3. What do you miss most about being a kid? Not worrying about anything.
4. If money was no object, what would you do all day? Shop, of course.
5. How would your friends describe you? Sarcastic with a dirty mind and quiet. That sounds like a scary combination.
6. What movie deserves a sequel? None. Sequels usually aren’t good.
7. If you could project yourself into the past, where would you go? The 18th or 19th century, probably to a ball, so I could experience the clothing from that time period.
8. If you were in a witness protection program, what would be your alias? Fanny Hidesalot
9. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Helena by My Chemical Romance, Seven Army Nation by The White Stripes, Creep by Radiohead
10. What is your favorite movie line or scene? “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Rhett Butler in Gone with the Wind
1. What's your favorite kind of food? Chinese
2. What's the one request you will ALWAYS turn down? What kind of requests are we talking about here???
3. How old were you when you lost... YOUR MIND? I think I started to lose my mind once I figured out this adult thing wasn't as cool as I always thought it would be as a kid.
4. What's the worst gift you've ever received? It was so bad that I blocked it out of my mind.
5. What story does your family always tell about you? How I wore a towel on my head to pretend that I had long hair and sang Debby Boone songs.
6. How old were you when you became an adult? It’s not happened yet.
7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate. You have 20 seconds. Oh the pressure! Only 20 seconds?! Sure it is. All kinds of words can be in a picture.
8. Where’s Waldo? I don’t know. I haven’t seen him lately. I thought he was with you?
9. If you could have sex with one person on DA, it would be...? You didn’t just ask that! I can’t say….well…alright, it’s you Rima.
10. If you could tell Rima how insane she is, you would/would not. I would, but I think she already knows that she is, so why would I really need to tell her?
1. Where would you like your works to be exhibited? I never really thought about this before, but I think maybe a coffee shop or a café, someplace with a whimsical feel to it.
2. Does music inspire you? If so, which genres and bands? Not usually unless I’m writing. If I’m writing something vampire-ish I often listen to the band Disturbed.
3. Which piece or pieces do you like best in your own gallery and why?
4. What is more important to you? The commercial success of your works or their artistic value? Is having both at the same time utopian?
My art is a hobby for me, so I don’t sell my works.
5. Would you like to have a superpower? Which one?
Being able to fly would be pretty cool.
6. What artistic endeavor have you not achieved yet? I would love to learn to draw or paint.
7. What is your favorite season? Autumn
8. Which side of the camera do you prefer to be on? Behind it. I don’t like having my picture taken (believe it or not )
9. What are your thoughts about nudity? (I know. That's vague as hell, just tell me anything.)
In art, I have no problem with it as long as it’s tasteful.
10. What inspired you to pursue your art? Just the need to want to be able to create something.
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to.
Hit shuffle on your iPod/Phone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people
1. Dark Horse by Katy Perry youtu.be/0KSOMA3QBU0
2. I Wanna Go by Britney Spears youtu.be/T-sxSd1uwoU
3. Rhythm Divine by Enrique Iglesias youtu.be/3nAQYHFj-GA
5. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke youtu.be/yyDUC1LUXSU
6. Candy Shop by 50 Cent youtu.be/SRcnnId15BA
7. Make Me Wanna Die by The Pretty Reckless youtu.be/txBfhpm1jI0
8. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga youtu.be/qrO4YZeyl0I
9. I Believe in a Thing Called Love by The Darkness youtu.be/tKjZuykKY1I
10. Peacock by Katy Perry youtu.be/O1jJENKW1nI