I was tagged by
1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose the 10 people and put them on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read that."
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say you don't do tags.
10. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY, NOT COMMENT.
10 things about me – I didn’t do this with my last tags, but I’ll do it this time.
1. I never used to like tea, but I’m now becoming to like it very much.
2. I think better sometimes if I walk and listen to music.
3. I have a make-up addiction (that includes nail polish). I could open up my own beauty store.
4. My favorite colors are purple and turquoise.
5. I’m an absolute klutz.
6. My favorite flowers are hydrangeas (I prefer blue), peach or pale pink roses and any kind of wild looking flowers.
7. My paternal grandmother was born in Sicily and my paternal grandfather was born in Italy. They met in the US.
8. I will go into a panic if I see a spider. I can be pretty entertaining to watch.
9. My car is old and will probably die on me before I’ll ever have enough money to get something newer, lol.
10. I really need to do laundry right now.
Answers to the questions I was asked...
1.What would be the first thing you'd do if you'd be elected president in your country and you could do anything?
So many things could be better at the moment that it’s hard to choose where to start! Planning for a better and more stable economy would probably be one thing to look at first.
2.What's your favorite piece of clothing from your wardrobe and why?
A dark blue shirt with silver thread running through it. It has a wide neck and it’s a longer shirt. I like it because it’s cute, stylish and comfy.
3.Is there something you'd like to do but there's a big fear holding you back? What?
Too many to name. My shyness holds me back from a lot of things.
4.Name 3 movies you love and tell me why.
Gone With The Wind – The South and the Civil War Era are very interesting to me. I love the clothing especially. I used to pretend I was Scarlett O’Hara as a kid.
Interview With The Vampire – I’m a huge Anne Rice fan and I’m really okay with seeing Brad Pitt with fangs.
Dirty Dancing – Not a very strong favorite for me, but this brings back memories of drooling over Patrick Swayze and wanting to be Baby in all my pre-teen glory. I so needed a hobby. Seriously.
5.If you'd have a time machine, where'd you teleport? In the past or future?
Probably to the past to experience balls and fancy long dresses and horse and carriages, etc.
6.If you could rename yourself, what name you'd give to yourself?
I’ve always loved the name Ashley.
7.What's your biggest regret?
Maybe not saying enough when the time was right.
8.What's your favorite cartoon or was as a child?
Does Hello Kitty count? Otherwise Mickey Mouse I guess.
9.Choose a set of lyrics that describe yourself right now.
I have no idea.
10.Beach or Ski in the mountains?
Ending this tag here by not tagging anyone. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!